Dust, Liquid Splash & Infective Agent Resistant Coverall
Designed to protect workers against liquid splash or particulate and biological agents. The most popular and widely applied choice in various industries.
- The premium microporous fabric offers an outstanding barrier against wide range of chemical liquids, blood, body-fluid and infective agents.
- Fully meets EN 368, ASTM F1670 & EN 14126. The performance also exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1 & 2 for Ebola infection control. [Note*]
- Protective suits against pesticides
- Meets DIN 32781 requirement on both protection and comfort in agriculture application.
- Breathable & comfortable
- Fabric allows water-vapour transmission, which offers breathability to keep the wearer comfortable.
- Low linting
- Reduces the risk of fiber contamination to the work environment.
- Targeted for ISO class 6 and above cleanroom with controlled environment. [Note**]
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- DIN 32781 Protective suits against pesticides.
- Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Cleaning Process, Construction, Chemical Plants, Food Industry, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting