Designed for extremely hazardous conditions. It protects wearers from wide range of chemical liquid jets.
ULTITEC 5000 is now available in different sizes from S to 4XL. DEREKDUCK strictly follows CE standard, protective clothing passes Regulation (EU) 2016/425 while maintaining comfort and durability. We provide professional technical support and marketing collateral regarding this high quality product too.
- Wide range chemical hazards protection
- Providing exceptional barrier against directional liquid jets, and wide range of both organic and inorganic toxic chemicals.
- Unique design offers superior protection
- Superior protection under extremely hazardous environments. Well-designed hood fits respirator perfectly, double layer storm flaps ensure liquid tight seal for zipper.
- Sealed seam offers premium protection
- Chemical-proof tape on seam to ensure wearer being protected compatible with fabric.
- TYPE 3 EN 14605 Liquid Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of a liquid chemical such as spray from a burst pipe under pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
Chemical Handling, Decontamination, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Tank Cleaning, Oil Refinery