Chemical & Liquid Jet Resistant Coverall
Fully liquid-proof coverall provides an effective shield against various chemicals, liquid jets, infective agents and leaking fuel.
Excellent protection against wide range of hazards
- The special impervious fabric meets the highest requirement of EN 14126 biological test. All seams are sealed by chemical proof tapes, which reaches protection level type 3 and provides an effective barrier against directional liquid jets, various chemicals, and biological hazards.
- Well-designed hood fits respirator perfectly, double layer storm flaps ensure liquid tight seal for the zipper, and the bright yellow fabric offers high visibility. These designs provide excellent protection when working under dangerous and dark environments.
- The fabric is lightweight and strong. It provides comfortable wearing experiences and allows the wearer to work efficiently.
- TYPE 3 EN 14605 Liquid Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of a liquid chemical such as spray from a burst pipe under pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.