Double coated PVC on polyester coat offers durability at an economy price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
Detachable hood sold separately.
- 48 inch coat, 2 patch pockets, vented cape back.
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection.
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
- Hood snaps compatible with DuraScrim hood (H56107).
- Self material collar resists contamination.
- Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit.
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
- Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance.
- Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination.
- Mildew resistant.
- Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
- Product Catalog
- Product Specifications