The Belt Loop Anchor is an innovative product that will allow you to create a load rated anchor point on your existing tool belt. Simply slide the anchor onto your tool belt to create a fully certified anchor point that a tool lanyard can connect to. The Belt Loop Anchor is compatible with any standard belt, or belt made from 50mm webbing, and provides an anchor point for a whole range of hand tools and power tools weighing up to 3KG. This is a great product for users not wearing a harness and looking to tether tools to a certified anchor point on their tool belt.
- Heavy Duty webbing for improved wear characteristics
- Contrast Stitching to make inspection easy
- Will fit any standard work belt and all safety harnesses (Fall arrest, restraint and work positioning)
- Dimensions:130mm x 25mm
- Opening: 70mm designed to fit over 50mm/2" webbing.
- Load Rating: 3KG
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)
Download: [ DATA SHEET ]