LINQ WTT30 - WEB TOOL TAIL WITH LOOP (3pcs)
LINQ Web Tool Tail with Loop 30cm / 15cm (3pcs per package)
• Sliding loop lock keeps tools in place and connected
• Hi-Vis orange tail for easy visual location
• 3 Bar stitch pattern for increased strength.
• D-Ring Material: Electroplated zinc alloy
• Plastic Material: PE (Polyethylene)
• Loop Tail Material: Polyester
• Weight: 15 grams
• Length: 30cm
• Tether Point: Begin with a tether point on the tool itself. As many tools don’t have an attachment point for a tool lanyard, LINQ have developed tether points that can be retrofitted to any tool without causing damage or limiting its use.
• Tool Lanyard: There are different types of tool lanyards for different equipment, tasks and environments. Its important to assess both your tools and where they’ll be used to decide which kind of lanyard is most suitable. You may want to have several types and lengths of lanyards to allow you to use your tools in various scenarios without any difficulty.
• Anchor Point: The anchor point needs to be just as robust as the rest of the system. For lighter tools, they can be secured to a wristband, a workbelt or to a harness worn by the worker. Heavier items should be tethered to a strong, fixed point such as a load rated rail or beam.
DOWNLOAD: [ Product Sheet ]