Type 3 and 4 disposable chemical splash suit designed to be worn over a Thermal Protective Garment in order to protect against sprays of hazardous chemicals
● FR properties mean the fabric will not burn when in contact with flame and will not contribute fuel to a fire. The fabric chars without flaming or molten drips or debris.
● Thermal mannequin testing has shown that unlike standard disposables, Pyrolon CRFR will not reduce thermal protection when worn over a Thermal Protective Garment. In many cases thermal protection will be increased.
● Lakeland “Superb” pattern features three-piece hood and crotch gusset for improved fit and durability.
● Fully taped seams provide full seal against penetration by chemicals.
● Zip front features double storm flap with double zip. More effective and efficient that standard double tape or Velcro flap sealing.
Note: Meets the requirements of EN533 Index 1: Not suitable for protection against heat and flame when worn on its own and should not be worn next to the skin.
● Wear over a Thermal Protective Garment to provide chemical spray protection to Type 3 and 4.
● Wear for liquid chemical protection where contact with small flame is possible.
● Petrochemical and refining industries.
● Tank/ pressure cleaning involving flammable liquids.
● Petroleum distribution and processing.