Features of DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment:
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide a solution that bridges a vast number of industries and adheres to the most important performance standards, NFPA 70E;
- DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment has several APTV selections from HRC2 to HRC4;
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed with inherent FR properties; protection is built into the fiber. Normal laundry conditions will not adversely affect the performance of the garment.
- Under normal wear condition, Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment can provide years of dependable and reliable service.
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide comfort with performance and a high level of aesthetics. Natural feel is a result of a high percentage in the blend of Tencel, a hydrophilic fiber that enhances comfort.
- Economic, cost-effective.
Indura Ultra Soft（IUS）—Made of 88% FR cotton and 12% nylon, Indura Ultra Soft has high arc protective performance with soft and durability. Tested by ASTM F 1509, it meets NFPA 70E standard requirements
- 40cm length glove for full coverage with sleeves.
- Can be used with coat and pant.