Used to pour into smaller openings, the polypropylene funnel attaches to the spout neck of Type I safety cans sized 1 gallon (4 litre) and larger. The two-position funnel folds down for when you fill or store the can, and stays up for when you pour. Large rounded bowl provides protection from spillage and splashing. Durable construction holds up to heavy use.
Certified by FM, UL/ULC & TUV. Justrite Safety Cans also meet OSH-A and NFP-A requirements and come with a 10-year warranty. 3 sizes available:
- 4 litres / 1 Gallon Type I Safety Can (J-7110100)
[Dimensions: 9.5 x 11 IN / 241 x 279mm]
- 7.5 litres / 2 Gallon Type I Safety Can (J-7120100)
[Dimensions: 9.5 x 13.75 IN / 241 x 349mm]
- 9.5 litres / 2.5 Gallon Type I Safety Can (J-7125100)
[Dimensions: 11.75 x 11.5 IN / 298 x 292mm]
- Self-Closing, leakproof lid provides safety from spills.
- Designed with a single spout for ﬁlling & pouring, the sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 & 0.35 bar) to guard against rupture or explosion.
- Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is tested to guarantee 100% leakproof construction.
- The tough powder-coat ﬁnish resists chemicals & stands up to demands of rigorous use.
- Each Justrite safety can is equipped with a stainless steel ﬂame arrester which dissipates heat to stop ﬂashback ignition.
- Cans up to 1 quart (1L) feature a trigger release handle, while larger capacities have a swinging handle to greatly ease carrying of heavier loads.
- ID Zone and swing-handle cans provide writing space to identify contents, department location, or individual user name.
Download: [ Product Sheet ]