Honeywell Howard Leight HL400-AM Antimicrobial Protected Earplug Dispenser
The HL400™AM dispensers for earplugs are designed to meet today’s safety needs. The turn knob and catch tray are treated with an antimicrobial additive, making earplug dispensing more hygienic. The antimicrobial additive releases slowly to reduce the bioburden on the turn knob. This way the product remains clean and does not require extra cleaning, thus, driving cost savings. This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing organisms.
- Durable plastic design is an economical choice for dispensing earplugs
- Supports all Howard Leight™ disposable earplugs: MAX®, MAX® Small, MAXLite®, Laser Lite®, FirmFit®, Multi Max®, and Xtreme®
- Holds 400 pairs of Howard Leight™ disposable earplugs
- Can be mounted to a wall or tabletop or can be free standing
- Universal hole positions, eliminating the need to drill new holes.
- Easy twist knob with 180˚ of access, makes dispensing earplugs easy
- Multiple refill options: 1) HL400™ Dispenser can be refilled by either inserting a new prefilled canister, or reusing the empty canister and filling with earplugs by using the zip top bag
- Catch basin prevents earplugs from falling onto the ground
- High Visibility Dispenser Knob