The Tripod is piece of personal protective equipment: it should be allocated to single user one at a time. It is recommended that a third party must be presence during rescue operation and the user must read fully understand and follow the instructions in the manual before use.
- 20m wire rope and winch is included
- Adjustable Height Telescopic Legs
- Anchorage point on the tripod head which allows to set a retractable lifeline
- Additional anchorage point come with a manual hand winch
- Opened diameter: 1.14m to 2.1m
- Tripod : EN 795:1996 Class B
- Winch : EN 1496:2006 Class A