Drager organic vapour bayonet filters protect against class 1 organic gases and vapours (of boiling point >65°C)
These particular filters are gas filters, which means they are not suitable for protection against particulates. However, they can be converted using a particle or pad and adapter in order to make a combination filter.
Bayonet filters from Drager Safety can be used with twin-filter masks. This includes the X-plore 3300 and 3500 half masks and also the X-plore 5500 full face mask.
- Sold in Pairs
- Can be used in an extensive range of industries and applications
- Offer a high level of comfort and safety
- Easy to use and safe to handle
- Come with a tough ABS blue plastic housing
- Secure filters in a top-down positioning