Drager offer the ABEK P3 filter range as a means of protection from both toxic gases and vapours and also particles. This particular filter is an ABEK Class 1 Hg P3 R D filter which protects against a wide range of gases and particles. See the spec table on the right for more information on the gases.
The filters come in a pack of 2 and can be used with the X-plore 3300 & 3500 half masks and also the X-plore 5500 half mask.
The filter class indicates the filters’ capacity and protects against class 1 gases and vapours. To determine whether this filter is suitable for your application it’s important to know the maximum permissible concentration of the substance you’re working with and the occupational exposure limit.
The coloured rings around the casing of the filter will help identify which gases the gas filter protects against and whether it is suitable for particles. This particular ABEK filter can be reused (for more than one work shift), however it’s important that you’re able to tell when your filter has come to the end of its life and can no longer be used.
- Sold in Pairs
- Successfully passed a dolomite test
- Can be used for protection in a wide range of applications
- Easy to use and attach
- Filters are secured in a top-down position
- Maximum protection provided due to the individual packaging
- Weight is 140g per piece
- CE-certified (EN 14387, EN 143:2000/A1:2006)
- Australian Standard AS /NZS 1716 certified (SAI Global)