ATG 34-304 MaxiCut® Oil Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves (EN388)
Lightweight palm coated liquid repellent cut-resistant glove, gives protection from oils and dirt with high levels of grip in cut risk areas. Designed and developed as a liquid repellent cut-resistant glove, MaxiCut Oil combines cut protection with oil grip, comfort, flexibility and dexterity. Skin friendly, eliminates all traces of process chemicals and odours.
- Cut level 3
- Innovative fibres that is our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- Form, fit and feel mimics the 'hand at rest', reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Liquid repllence we have increased the resistance to oils via our LiquiTech technology platform.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- Handling ceramics, corrugated sheets, non-deburred parts, glass panels, plastics injection
- Moulds, sharp edged metal sheets, small sharp components
- Logistics and warehousing