Innovative multi-layer chemical barrier technology, Type 3/4/5 protectionKey Features and Benefits
- Exceptional protection, over 200 chemicals permeation tested, including chemical warfare agents
- Designed to protect, typical innovative features include dual zip systems and double cuffs
- Welded and taped seams, our highest barrier to liquids and particulates
- Enhanced comfort, knitted inner cuffs and inner textile type fabric improves wearer acceptance
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5
- • 2 piece hood (colour: green)
• Elasticated hood, waist, double cuffs and ankles
• Double zip closure
• Double cuffs with knitted inner cuff
- Chemical handling / transportation.
- Oil-based mud protection.
- Hazardous waste remediation.
- Sewage purification installations.
- Industrial / tank cleaning.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response (i.e. Level B).
- Suitable for use in EX Zones.
- Coverall, 2-piece hood, double zip closure, double cuffs with knitted inner cuff. Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles.
- CE CATEGORY III (Type 3-B, Type 4-B, Type 5-B, EN 1073-2, EN 14126, EN 1149-5)
MICROCHEM® 4000 coveralls meet the following European Norms
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit.
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit.
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit.
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents.
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1.
- EN1149-5 Anti-static.
Ultrasonically Welded & Taped Seams
- A feature throughout the MICROCHEM® 4000 range, this seam technology is our highest barrier to liquids and particulates.
About Ansell Alphatec Microgard
Ansell AlphaTec® protective coverall is a good barrier against a wide range of chemicals and biological hazards.