This disposable R95 particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors*.
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
Advanced Electret Media, Braided Comfort Strap, M Noseclip, Stapled Headband
- Braided Comfort Strap
- Sold in box of 20 each
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and soft nose foam helps provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
• R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
• Carbon filter provides relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors.*
• Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
• Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
• Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
• Suggested applications: Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present.
• Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non oil environments and other dusty operations.
Download: [ PRODUCT SHEET ]
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.