- Firm, yet flexible stem for one or two hand insertion
- Soft foam stem for secure grip
- No roll down of soft foam tip helps keep ear tip clean
- Good for workers with gloved or dirty hands
- Ideal for workers with only one free hand available for inserting earplugs
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 30 dB (two-hand insertion) and 25 dB (one-hand insertion) CSA Class AL
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
- Corded to keep earplugs readily available and help keep foam ear tips clean between uses
- Washable and Reuseable
Featuring patented technology, The 3M™ E-A-R™ Flexible Fit Earplug has a soft foam tip and a flexible foam-covered fitting stem that allows easy insertion into the ear using one or two hands. The soft foam tip conforms to the unique shape of the ear canal to help block out noise. The cord keeps earplugs readily available and helps keep foam ear tips clean between uses. The Flexible Fit Earplugs are well suited for activities that require gloves or cause dirty hands or situations when only one hand is free to fit the earplugs.
The shape of the earplug tip along with the soft conforming foam helps to provide a snug yet gentle fit that helps reduce exposure to hazardous noise levels. The no roll-down design of the foam tip helps keep ear tips clean when hands are dirty. The cord keeps earplugs readily available and helps keep foam ear tips clean between uses. The Flexible Fit Earplugs are well suited for activities that require gloves or cause dirty hands or situations when only one hand is free to fit the earplugs. The Noise Reduction Rating is 30 dB when tested using two-hand insertion method and 25 dB when tested using one hand insertion method. Fit test probes are available to conduct fit testing using the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual Ear Validation System. The patented design and innovative thermoplastic materials make this earplug one of 3M's most versatile and durable push-to-fit style earplugs.
Workplace applications can include assembly, blasting, cleaning, demolition, electrical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding, and welding. These earplugs may be appropriate for the following industries: automotive, construction, general manufacturing, metal fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and transportation.