Bullard CAB Clean Air Box Breathing Air Filtration System
Bullard Clean Air Box (CAB) offer superior breathing air filtration in a durable easy to use format. OSHA requires that emplolyers provide their workers wearing airline respirators with grade D breathing air. Bullard Clean Air Boxes provide 3-stage filteration and carbon (CO) monitoring to help meet this requirement.
Clean Air Box Three-Stage Filteration
Three stages of filteration remove oil, water, particulate, oil vapor and odors.
- First Stage - The first filter element removes 95% of solid contaminants and bulk liquids from the breathing air, down to five microns, prolonging the life of the second and third stage elements.
- Secnd Stage - This high efficiency filter element removes particulates and extremely fine oil mists down to .01microns. The maximun remaining oil content is <.01 ppm by weight. Includes automatic drain. Filter efficiency is 99.9998%.
- Third Stage - This activated charcoal element removes unpleasant oil and hydrocarbon vapors and odors from the air.
- Rugged construction : polycarbonate Pelican cases (portable units) and powder coated steel (wall mount units)
- Auotmatic condensate drains extend filter element life
- Independent regulators (optional)
- Filter change indicators visually alert the operator to replace element
- Replacement filters are compatible with other brands of filtration panels
- Auto calibration takes less than 90 seconds with no tools
- High intensity 90dB alarm ; remote capable with strobe
- Self -contained, with 80+hours of operation on 8-AA batteries; 110VAC power cord also included
Bullard's Clean Air Box utilizes auto-calibration - one of our most valued features!
Painting and coatings operations