Comfort Liquid Splash Resistant Coverall
Designed to work in warm environments, brings high breathability through the introduction of a breathable back panel, which offers exceptional comfort without compromising superior protection.
- Combining microporous fabric and SMS fabric into one suit
- Not only provides protection against liquid splash and dust, but also adapts for releasing the body heat. Designed for people working in areas where the risks mainly come towards the front of the body.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- Agriculture, Automotive, Cleaning Process, Construction, Electronic Industry, Food Industry, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting, Steel