Sureguard Clearview Safety Helmet
- The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the CLEARVIEWhelmet to accept most general 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs, visor holder, etc).
- Made from high impact Polycarbonate
- Extra strong and robust, yet light weight
- The CLEARVIEW caps are designed to be translucent with a see through peak
- The see through peak allows the wearer to look upwards without the need to tilt the head back, causing discomfort in the neck over a prolonged period of time
CLEARVIEW also stops the need for the wearer to reverse the head harness in the helmet which normally allows the wearer to have clearer vision while looking upwards
- This new CLEARVIEW range was designed so the wearer has a clear view looking through the helmet peak - allowing for safer working conditions and a much safer working environment
- Adjustable 6 point terylene harness or poly cradle.
- Rain guard with reinforced peak
CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to AS/NZS 1801
CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to EN397
CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to ANSI/ISEA Z89.1
Share this Product